We’ve recently found an incredible new type of information for all those looking into a raw food diet for dogs. This excellent product will teach you everything you need to know about feeding your dog so he or she can live a very happy and long-lasting life.
And if you have your dog follow this way of eating, it will live much longer than it probably would have if you gave it the traditional diet and dog food sold in your average supermarket. The guide tells you exactly how your dog should be fed as well as what you should feed it, so it’s very comprehensive in that area and will teach you all of the best things you could ever know that will help your dog live comfortably and in good health throughout its entire life.
The research and information provided in this course were put together by a fellow dog lover and researcher named Umair Umee. He spent countless hours studying the raw food diet for dogs and figured out the best system for feeding your dog this way without spending your life savings and all of your time keeping your dog on such a healthy diet.
That’s why this information is so valuable to all of the people looking to learn more about a raw food diet for their dog. He has compiled everything for you and put it together all in one place, so you do not have to spend countless hours researching all of this information on your own. It’s conveniently packaged and easy to understand, so you’ll be able to immediately put the information you’ve learned into practice to get your dog on the road to wellness and to experience the full health and vibrancy that your favourite pet deserves.
According to Umair, the information provided in this course will help you lift the burden off your shoulders that you may be experiencing by wondering whether or not your dog is eating the best food possible for her or him. Not everybody thinks about the nutritional requirements of dogs, so those who do worry about this situation are probably in the small minority. This makes it very difficult for people to find the right information to keep their dog on track for very good health for the remainder of its days. Until Dog Food Secrets! was created, that is.
Do any of the following issues sound even the least bit familiar to you?
• You know deep down that the dog food companies don’t care about the health of your dog all that much, and they’re only in it for the profit that they can generate in this particular market
• You are always looking for the best brand of dog food for your furry friend, and you don’t know whether or not you can trust the information being presented to you
• All you want to do is allow your dog to have a very healthy and happy life by treating it well and feeding it the best food that you possibly can, but you’re never really sure if you’re accomplishing that task
• You often worry about the health of your dog because he or she is truly your best friend, so you only want the best, and you’re never certain if that’s what your dog is getting
• You hope and pray that your dog’s nutritional requirements are being met with the food you are feeding it, but dog food is a very big business, so you’re never really certain if the health of your dog is truly being considered with the dog food that is currently available on the market
If you truly love your dog and consider it your best friend, then you need to realize the following thing
You are not alone
There are millions of dog lovers out there just like you who only want the best for their dogs but never know whether they are giving their furry little friend the best.
Here’s a sneak peek at the raw food diet for dogs that you will learn in this somewhat controversial report called Homemade Recipes For Dogs.
• You will learn how to lessen the possibility that your dog’s food is contaminated with bacteria and parasites
• You will guarantee that your dog always has the best possible food available by putting it on a raw food diet for dogs
• You will learn how to easily manage the time that you are spending in the preparation of your dog’s food, so you will not need to prepare its food every day
Please check out the raw food diet for dogs called Home Made Dog Recipes. You, Will, feel a lot better about the health of your dog, and your best friend will love you for it too!
Best of luck, Pete
Raw food diet for dogs – The right diet for your pet
The right diet for your pet pal
The raw food diet for dogs cures and prevents a lot of diseases. We have been influenced by large commercial food campaigns and loads of lies. The animals in the wild instinctively know what is good for them. Being healthy is equal to good nutrition. Dogs are carnivores; they need raw, hard and chewy foods. By tearing, biting hard and chewing foods, they get cleaned, brushed, polished teeth and gums. Good oral hygiene is essential for the good health of the dog. Here I give some examples of what is the right raw food diet for dogs.
• For small dogs, chicken, rabbit, quail.
• For large dogs, rabbit, chicken, quail, lamb, pork.
Raw meaty bones, fleshy chicken, turkey are great. The wings, head, neck and legs of poultry are ideal for small dogs. Goat, lamb, head, tail, lamb ribs are good for bigger dogs. The larger the bones, the dog must work harder, ensuring good dental hygiene. The liver (once a week), spleen, kidneys, heart, pancreas, lungs can also be included as part of the raw food diet for dogs. Do not give your dog cooked bones. They are dangerous and can do internal damage.
There are things to avoid feeding the dog:
* Excessive meat without bones.
* Vegetables in excess.
* Very small bones.
* Bread and potatoes contain starch and swell the dog.
* Milk (bad for the dog with lactose intolerance).
* Chocolate (can be fatal)
There is a myth that chicken and fish bones can cause problems for dogs. It is not exactly true. The bones of chicken and cooked fish can be dangerous. So give your dog raw bones. Myths were created by people who specialize in marketing to destroy the raw food diet for dogs and convince everyone that it is best to feed them commercial stuff.
Disadvantages of canned food instead of raw food diet for dogs:
* The canned soft food and feed do not clean the teeth of our pets. The food gets stuck in your teeth and feeds oral bacteria. The results are irritated gums, bad breath and bacterial toxins that affect the body.
* Junk food grains composed of poorly digested feed a large population of bacteria that damage the intestines.
* Skin problems and diarrhoea are the faults of junk food.
Hence, stop corrupting the poor animals’ health and start practising the raw food diet for dogs. You will be doing a great help to your pals.
Raw Food Diet For Dogs – Providing Homemade Foods for Dogs.
Almost all of us prefer to feed our dogs with industrial processing products, especially compound feed and canned meats. In addition, we take so much care in buying clean and very nutritious products, provided they are of good quality. But despite this, there are still many families who choose to give their pets home-cooked meals based on raw food diet for dogs.
In the case of opting for the second alternative, which is equally valid, it is desirable to have some knowledge of animal nutrition to select the most suitable food to include in the raw food diet for dogs, as the health of the pet, like the people, depends heavily on food. Therefore, if you want your pet to be healthy and happy, your home-prepared foods must contain essential nutrients and vitamins to provide a healthy and balanced raw food diet for dogs.
While it is true that a homemade diet is recommended, it can also pose a problem if given incorrectly. The most common is to give the animal meals that are not adequately tested and without knowing the number of nutrients and proteins they contain. But once you know the diet is acceptable, the ingredients should conform as closely as possible. They should always be used with different preparations not to bore the animal and cause a manifest lack of appetite.
A good raw food diet for dogs requires a proper intake of protein (beef, chicken or horse or white fish) and carbohydrates (rice, pasta, baked potato), minerals and vitamins (vegetables such carrots, spinach, chard) and a moderate amount of fat. Also, avoid nuts, everything that comes from the pig (either meat or sausages, except the ham), sweets, ice cream and very cold foods or those who carry excess fat or seasonings.
It is also important to know that giving the dog the remains of people’s meals is not advisable. If you have no choice but to give the leftover food at home, at least you must avoid small bones or those splinters when broken and the long bones of birds, which can cut into your throat or cause perforation stomach or intestine and even death.
In short, there is much raw food diet for dogs in the market which are carefully prepared to meet the nutritional needs of the dog. They are comfortable to serve, balanced, nutritious and great tasting. But if you opt for homemade food, you should never forget to provide a completely raw food diet for dogs that meets their dietary needs.